The LIons in Winter a Ballhyped.com Blog of the Year Finalist; Ain’t Too Proud to beg

>> 12.27.2010

BallHyped Sports Blogs of the Year

The good folks behind BallHyped.com, a new sports-blog promotion community (kind of a sports-specific Digg, Reddit, etc.), put out a call for nominations for the best sports blog of 2010.  Amazingly, TLiW was one of the sixty most-nominated sites, and is therefore a finalist for their Blog of the Year award.

This isn’t an unbiased quality-based scientific thing, here—all the nominations came from BallHyped members, and votes may be cast by any Internet user.  That having been said, I’m deeply honored that my fellow sports bloggers threw my name in the ring.  So if you have a second, and don’t mind doing me a favor, click on the widget above (or in the sidebar), and vote for The Lions in Winter for BallHyped’s 2010 Blog of the Year.  If you need to round out your three-blog ballot, but aren’t sure how, I also endorse my friend Zac at SideLion Report, and my ad network’s flagship site, The Big Lead.

Sorry to hijack the blog with a self-serving meta post.  SOON: Three Cups Deep!

Technorati Tags: ,

6 comments:

Zac December 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Got my vote in for The Lions in Winter and SideLion Report!

Unknown December 27, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Great job Ty! Good luck, heres my vote!

Unknown December 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Good luck!

I was nominated as well

http://www.reservationforsix.com/2010/12/vote-for-reservation-for-six-as.html

Ty Schalter December 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Zac--

Likewise! Good luck, man.

Peace
Ty

Ty Schalter December 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Weston--

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Peace
Ty

Ty Schalter December 27, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Bryan--

Good luck to you, too!

Peace
Ty

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP