Detroit Lions Town Hall Meeting: Live Tweeting

>> 3.19.2012

I’m going to be present at the Lions’ annual Town Hall Meeting for season-ticket holders. I’ll be live Tweeting the event from my account @lionsinwinter,


EDIT: No, I won't. The Lions are asking me not to live-Tweet. I'll respect their wishes.


obviously I’ll be posting about it here after the fact. If you have any questions for the bigwigs, comment on this post and I’ll see what I can do.

I'm also working on a post about the flurry of re-signings, and why the grass is greener on THIS side; should be up by lunchtime.

Also, I'd encourage you to read my latest column on Bleacher Report, Why the NFL Must Embrace Openly Gay Players.

Back in a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP