A Merry Lions Christmas

>> 12.24.2010

Yes, this is my family's Christmas tree, and our Detroit Lions ornament.

Over the past two years, you folks have lent me your ears—and I couldn’t be more thankful.  You’ve given me your time, your energy, and your emotions in reading, commenting, emailing, Tweeting; it’s been overwhelming.  I don’t have much to give you in return, but . . . well, I did get you a little something.  It’s an eBook collection of some of the best The Lions in Winter posts of 2009.  Go ahead, left-click to read in another window, or right-click/save-as to store to your hard drive.  It’s not much, but I hope you like it.  I wrote a little foreword-thing, too.  Um, let me know what you think in the comments.  The gift receipt’s in the bag, you know . . . if it doesn’t fit.

Anyway, with all sincerity, Merry Christmas.  I hope you and yours have a great one.


Technorati Tags: ,,,

3 comments:

telemakhos,  December 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

First of all, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I haven't been a big reader or commenter on here, mostly just checking in when mlive and POD get stale, but I just sat down and read the '09 highlights, all 47 pages. Awesome writing. I definitely share your optimistic, yet downtrodden view of things and will be stopping in here more often.

Ty Schalter December 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Telemakhos--

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I appreciate you popping in to check the place out--and even more so for reading the eBook! Thanks a ton for the kind words; I hope to make it worth your while to check in often!

Peace
Ty

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP