Peace, Justice, and Going Meta

>> 7.19.2010

Those who have been following me on Twitter, @lionsinwinter, know that I have jury duty this week.  Those of you who’ve been reading know that I take justice very seriously.  however, those of you who’ve served your civic duty before (I have not) know what I’ve discovered: a lot of jury duty is waiting.  So, either I’m going to get no writing done at all, or I might get a lot of writing done.  Either way, my update schedule will be affected.  I either appreciate your patience, or encourage you to check back often, respectively.

2 comments:

Big Al July 19, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

I served on a trial jury in the past (a negligent homicide trial). I found the process both enlightening and fascinating, and also more than a little boring at time. But I;m glad I did it.

But I do agree it's our civic duty, and it will also open your eyes as to the judicial process.

Good luck, Ty!

Matt,  July 19, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Just go with the George Carlin method: Be honest and tell them you'd make an excellent juror because you can spot a guilty person *snap* just like that.

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP