Victory!

>> 9.28.2009

Whew!  I just finished unloading the oaken kegs of cider from my creaky old 1934 Ford stake truck, and it’s going about as fast as I can tap it!  Backs are being slapped, songs are being sung, and the big flue bonfire’s roaring.  In between recounting tales of watching and listening to the game and re-enacting favorite plays, drop me a line with your questions, comments, tales of joy, and unwarranted braggadocio: email thelionsinwinter@gmail.com, Tweet/DM @lionsinwinter, or just comment on this thread!

2 comments:

Dan McGowan September 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Nice to see the Lions back winning a game. What do you think of the fact that it was blacked out in local markets? I touched on this on my blog. Check it out. I 'd love to get your thoughts. http://www.danstake.com/2009/09/nfl-drops-ball-by-blacking-out-lions.html

John from Champaign September 30, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I love it!! What a great week....I've had all kinds of voicemails and pats on the back at work this week about my beloved Lions finally getting a big W....feels great!! Now let's keep it going and DRILL the Bears this weekend.....man, that would be sweet :) How about starting a winning streak now?!?

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP