A Public Service announcement

>> 8.02.2009

Thanks to everyone who’s been checking in and looking for the latest info!  Yesterday I was on an all-day road trip to Janesville, WI, to help my brother-in-law score a skee-ball table for his wife’s birthday.  I had my trusty BlackBerry at hand to pass along all the hot info—but unfortunately, the Lions have a ban on live sideline reporting.  So, even if I was down there, I wouldn’t be able to update this space as things happen.  Some of the guys who ARE down there are tweeting before and after practice.  I’ll be re-tweeting the best on my own twitter feed, @lionsinwinter.  If you’re not into the whole Twitter thing, be sure to check the sidebar on the right, it syndicates my last five tweets for your reading enjoyment.

Oh, and don’t forget, I (and some great other writers) are constantly updating over at Scout.com’s Lions blog, the Blue Blog!  Stay tuned, folks, and thanks!

2 comments:

Big Al August 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

A skee ball table? Very cool! You're excused for your absence.

Ty Schalter August 3, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Thanks, man! It was indeed pretty sweet. The road trip there and back was fairly well legendary too. Ended up eating at a Cubs bar around the MI/IN border. Ate a burger called the "Prior's 15-day DL"--1/2 pound angus with ham, bacon, nacho cheeze, and onion rings. YIKES.

Peace
Ty

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP