Broadcast GIG: Guest Hosting The Knee Jerks!

>> 5.17.2010

Those of you who’ve been reading for a while know I’m a big fan of “Big” Al Beaton, of The Wayne Fontes Experience, and Greg Eno, sports journalist/blogger, and their mutual podcast/internet radio show, The Knee Jerks.  Well, Greg has to take a week off, so I’m going to do my best to help fill in.

The show goes from 7:00-9:00, and I advise you to check out the whole thing, but I’ll be co-hosting the second hour, from 8:00-9:00.  Plenty of Lions, Tigers, and Detroit sports talk will be on tap, so listen in at www.thekneejerks.com!

4 comments:

Neil May 17, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Cool, man. I think I'll check it out.

Anonymous,  May 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Caught the second hour Lions discussion. Enjoyed the overall chat but think everyone is underestimating the secondary. I'm not saying Spievey is Cortland Finnegan as he'll hopefully be a nickle at best this year but think a solid push from the front 4 will make the db's job a lot easier this season when opposing qbs wont be able to text or tweet before picking apart the secondary after finding their 3rd and 4th options.

Ty Schalter May 18, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Neil, Anon--

Thanks for checking it out!

Unfortunately, even if the front four are outstanding, the secondary, on paper, is flat-out terrible. Having an effective pass rush will "help out" the DBs, but Louis Delmas is still the only guy who can cover anybody back there, and it's going to show.

Peace
Ty

don thibodeaux May 19, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Ty,

I caught the "Knee-Jerk" broadcast and found it to be GREAT
(NO COMMERCIALS)!!!!!

I've added "K-J" to my required listening;
are you going to turn this spot into a season long gig,
hopefully so?

On top of this, I would like to thank you for your site and
your excellent prose- you got it going on and you'll parlay
all this into a worthwhile career.

thibodeaux41

Next time your at "Harry's" (sports-bar) check-out my paintings of the beer labels and the Ty Cobb mural and talk to Harry about them- it might be worth a beer and a shot.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/don-thibodeaux.html

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP