The Lions in Winter is a Blog of Note!

>> 4.16.2010

Nearly Blog of Note I've ever viewed's most recent entry has been a screencap of their browser, viewing blogsofnote.blogspot.com, with some sort of message like,

Whoa!  I'm a blog of note!

Well, the time has finally come, and I would be remiss if I didn't do my duty.

WHOA!  I’M A BLOG OF NOTE!

blogofnote

Seriously, it's a really cool honor; huge ups to Brett Wiltshire, who hooked me up.  More thanks to the whole Blogger team.  They were there for me when I had a lot to say, and needed a way to say it.  Their free, but excellent, publishing platform has grown right with my blog, enabling me to do everything I’ve envisioned.  With the Blogger platform, I’m able to focus on the writing, the art, and the look and feel—without relentlessly slaving over the nitty gritty, or paying through the nose for enterprise-class hosting.

For folks walking in the door, I invite you to check out the “About” page (courtesy of Blogger Pages!), and you’ll know exactly what I’m this blog is all about.  For returning visitors, check out Blogs of Note regularly and be amazed at what people are doing out there.


16 comments:

Angie April 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
photographicink April 16, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Are there any blogs for people seeking truth?

Ty Schalter April 16, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Thanks, Angie!

photographicink . . . probably. Philosophy blogs? I'd expect such exist.

Peace
Ty

Rob Davies,  April 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

No surprise you got these props, no surprise at all. Good on ya, Ty.

ScreenwriterChic April 16, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Okay, I totally checked out your blog bc of the name AND that you're a blog of note.

I read how the blog came to be, where the name came from, blah, blah, blah and I have to say: Very original and much needed! You have a great blog! Kudos to you, my friend!

May your status as a blog of note be long lived and well deserved...and that your beloved Detroit Lions win the next Superbowl!

Jimmerz,  April 16, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Congrats Ty, well-deserved. I know we disagree on a lot of stuff Lions-related, but there's no questioning your knowledge of the game and dedication to the site...not to mention the great writing.

Neil April 16, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Congrats, Ty.

Saw this on twitter and immediately smiled. You deserve it, man.

Ty Schalter April 17, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Screenwriter Chic--

Thanks so much! I love when people dig the name. Moreover, I really appreciate the well-wishes. Love your blog, by the way! I spent a lot of time thinking I'd grow up to be a writer . . . always give it up to anyone making it happen.

Peace
Ty

Ty Schalter April 17, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

Jimmerz, Neil--

Thanks fellas! Very pleased/honored/humbled/etc. Very nice way to kick off the runup to the draft.

Peace
Ty

The villager: April 17, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Well done on your blogs of note !

Dr. Michael J. MacArthur April 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Congratulations. I never would have found you without the blog of mote award. As a life long fan, I am looking forward to next year's Super Bowl season.

Go Lions.

Third Shift Philospher April 18, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Hey man,

I have finally found a sports fan to share my woes with. I'm a Baltimore Orioles fan, so I know what it's like to have a small glimmer of hope be crushed by unsettling reality.

Keep up the great work!

legendswife April 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

somehow I stumbled upon your blog. My rule: stumble or fall always say "hello". So howdy and congrats!

Dots April 19, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

wow i wish my blog become such a popular one... Congrats!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP