2009 NSS Joint Draft

>> 3.12.2009


The NSS Joint Draft (as it's now called) is officially underway over at Next Season Sports.  You can see my pick/ analysis/justfication just a couple posts down, but I threw up a 'diet' version over there, too.  I really do think anyone reading this site should pay close tabs on how that mock is rolling out; judging from the quality of writers they have, and the first-cut draft of it a month ago, this could be one of the most spot-on mocks you'll see this year.  I really have been honored to participate in it, and thanks again go to Steve at Detroit Lions Weblog for getting me in touch with the webmaster over at NSS, Aaron.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Drafting Curry at one is the only way to go and come draft day look forward to Aaron Curry putting on his Lions cap being selected first in the 2009 NFL Draft.

snip: ""It's amazing and an honor to receive this award," Curry said. "To be mentioned in the same sentence as Dick Butkus with the things he has done on the field and off the field, I'm just hoping that I get the chance to repeat the same intensity he instilled and the determination to punish the opponent."

http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120908aac.html

Go Lions
5Bakerstreet

Ty Schalter March 13, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

5Bakerstreet--

I have to admit, when I hear quotes like that, it makes me giddy in a way that does not befit a grown man. As you can see by the post I just, er, posted, young Master Curry is proving himself quite worthy in my eyes . . . thanks for the link!

Peace
Ty

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP