Tinderbox: Back in Blue at Scout.com

>> 3.09.2011

Ty of The Lions in Winter is again writing for the Roar Report at det.scout.com.

Hey, all, some quick meta/housekeeping notes. First, I’m completely thrilled to say my name (and ugly mug) will be back under the masthead at Scout.com’s Roar Report. For the most part, it will be the articles I write here, cleaned up by Nate Caminata—the editor I always say my stuff needs. If anything exclusive to Scout goes up, though, I’ll be sure to link you from here.

Second, the site redesign hit a major roadblock, and it’s called “I used beta software without testing my backups.” Still in progress, but I promise y’all will be thrilled with it when it’s done.

Third, the Old Mother Hubbard series continues apace. The spacing will be a little funky sometimes, but I’m definitely on track to get this cranked out before whatever free agency will happen, happens. Please don’t hesitate to email me, thelionsinwinter@gmail.com, if there’s anything you want my take on, if you have input, if you have feedback, or anything. I’m totally up for doing some mailbag posts.

3 comments:

Unknown March 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

Congrats on the work for Scout!

David Maziasz March 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Big time, Ty! No doubt you deserve this second go with scout.

Ty Schalter March 11, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Bryan, David--

Thanks! I'm really, really pumped about the opportunity.

Peace
Ty

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP