MIchigan State Preview AT College Football Zealots

>> 8.22.2010

College_Football_Zealots
Those of you who’ve been following @lionsinwinter on Twitter, or have been paying attention whenever I talk about Lions players who attended MSU know that I’m a big Spartan fan.  For whatever reason, I’ve always been far more enthralled by the pro game than the college game—but when it comes to Michigan State, I bleed green.  In fact, that’s almost literal! both my mother and her father attended MSU before I took my own turn amongst the ivy-covered halls.
Kevin, a.k.a. @ugakev, is the Falcons blogger for Armchair Linebacker, and he certainly holds to that site’s standards for knowledgeability and passion.  However, he also runs his own blog, College Football Zealots, and there’s a wealth of both of those things there, too.  I was flattered and honored when Kevin asked me to help out with CFBZ’s Pre-Season Preview of Michigan State.  It’s extremely thorough, and I hope informative (hat tip to commenter Jim, who fact-checked me & passed along some of the latest stuff from camp).
If MSU isn’t your thing, CFBZ has similarly extensive breakdowns for the vast majority of D-I teams.  I strongly suggest you check it out.

2 comments:

Unknown August 23, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Great analysis of the Spartans Ty! Agree with your assessment, but I'm holding out hope that many of the young players (a lot of 4+ star recruits the last two years) really step up and get them to 9 or 10 wins, including a bowl win. Hopefully!!

Ron

Kevin August 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for doing the Q&A with our site. On an NFL note, good luck to the Lions this year (especially since they don't play the Falcons).

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Find us on Google+

Back to TOP